Your partner in protecting and growing your business
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with all other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, proof of identity, nationality, date and place of birth, residential address, occupation, email address, phone number.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Aspida Group may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
- We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails, if the User has given permission.
- We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- We will destroy your data after [the retention period].
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission. We take appropriate steps to perform due diligence on any third party that we share your data with.
If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy notices and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
You have the following 10 rights under The Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017:
- RIGHT #1: Right to information for personal data collected from data subject (section 12 & 13)
- RIGHT #2: Right of access (section 15)
- RIGHT #3: Right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes (section 17)
- RIGHT #4: Right to object to processing on grounds of public interest (section 18)
- RIGHT #5: Right to object to processing for historical or scientific purposes (section 19)
- RIGHT #6: Right to rectification (section 20)
- RIGHT #7: Right to erasure (section 21)
- RIGHT #8: Right to restriction of processing (section 22)
- RIGHT #9: Right not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (section 24)
- RIGHT #10: Right to data portability (section 14)
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
Users may make a complaint in writing to the Office of the Data Protection Authority if the User considers that Aspida Group has breached or is likely to breach this policy, and the breach involves or affects or is likely to involve or any personal data relating to the User, or any data subject right of the User.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.