A fabulous role for a confident and personable candidate wishing to undertake a number of general office administration and reception duties.
Duties are varied and will provide the successful candidate with broad experience covering reception duties, photocopying, scanning, sorting mail, ordering stationery, arranging meeting room schedules and other duties as required.
This pivotal role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with enquiries at all levels and the capability to undertake a range of administrative tasks, ensuring all are completed accurately and delivered to a high standard.
If you have a friendly, dependable and professional manner combined with enthusiasm, attention to detail and good IT/administration skills we would like to hear from you!
A great opening out of the finance arena.
- First point of contact in reception
- Meeting and greeting callers to the office and dealing with accordingly
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering all calls to the main company numbers and either transferring to recipient or forwarding messages by email
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Setting up and booking Boardroom / meeting rooms as requested
- Managing and updating the appropriate meeting room and office planner calendars
- Preparing rooms prior to meetings ensuring tables are clean, sufficient seating, pens etc
- Checking stationery and catering requirements and ensuring a supply of essential items
- Dealing with incoming deliveries
- Ensuring the stationery cupboard is as tidy and as organised as possible
- Assisting with Company social events
- General filing and scanning
Skills and competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft word and outlook
- Effective organisational skills
- Excellent attentional to detail