Due to growing demand, we are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary as part of our Advisory Trainee Programme. You will be responsible for assisting the Company Secretarial Services team in developing and managing an industry leading Company Secretarial service provision.
Due to growing demand, we are looking for a professional minute taker to join our team on a part-time contract basis with flexi hours and the option to work remotely.
- Worked in a company secretarial or governance role in Guernsey or abroad
- Experience in taking and preparing minutes
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience
- Attention to detail
- Active listener
- Part-time contract basis
- Flexible hours
- Attending board meetings and taking minutes
- Drafting comprehensive set of minutes in line with agreed turnaround timelines
- Guernsey based, with remote working option
Due to growing demand, we are looking for an additional team member to support our Accountant and Group Head of Finance to carry out the accounting duties for the Group to ensure the timely, efficient and accurate maintenance of company ledgers, processing and payment of purchase invoices and invoicing and collection of client invoices.