Junior Company Secretary
Due to growing demand, we are looking for a Junior Company Secretary.
You will be responsible for assisting the Company Secretarial Services team in developing and managing an industry leading Company Secretarial service provision.
- Assisting the team to deliver the highest level of client standards across the business.
- Assisting the team to operate in line with best practice and regulatory requirements while utilising leading technological solutions. Services include:
- The formation and winding up of client entities
- Maintaining statutory records and registers, dealing with notifications
- Co-ordinate/attend client board/shareholder meetings, prepare agendas, produce board packs and take minutes
- Ensure adherence to good Corporate Governance
- Prepare notices, stock exchange announcements
- Attending board meetings and drafting comprehensive set of minutes and matters arising in line with agreed turnaround timelines.
- Assisting the team to ensure client satisfaction in line with established KPI’s and client SLAs together with annual client feedback reviews/surveys.
- Assisting the team to ensure it fulfils its legal and statutory obligations.
- Assisting the audit of any companies subject to audit by supplying the relevant corporate documents and records.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- 60% chargeable time and recoverability.
- Accurate and timely regulatory maintenance of company registers and regulatory and statutory filings, are all done in a timely manner and in accordance with agreed service level agreements and deadlines.
- Taking the initiative to stay abreast of and sharing with the team any relevant industry, regulatory, statutory and best practice updates, to include attending relevant training and professional development courses.
- Ensuring all timesheets are up to date and assisting the team with the billing process and recovery of outstanding client invoices.
- Drafting comprehensive set of minutes and matters arising in line with agreed turnaround timelines.
- Experience in taking and preparing minutes, whether in a paid or voluntary environment, looking to develop a career in governance.
- Attention to detail.
- Active listener.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills.
- Able to meet deadlines, including multi-tasking and time management ability.
- Effective communicator.
- Interested in pursuing Chartered Governance Institute (formerly ICSA) or similar professional governance qualification.
To learn more about this role, please contact email@example.com