File reviewers based in Guernsey
Due to futher client contracts we are looking for a number of enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic individuals to review various structures from both a fiduciary and AML/CFT stand point, and to complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within established controls, guidelines and procedures on a contract basis, with the potential for the roles to become permanent. Some roles require previous experience in fiduciary structures.
- Maintenance of records to show outstanding and completed reviews, their risk rating and outstanding tasks, completed and open.
- Ensure work is conducted in adherence to internal and regulatory practices and procedures
- Escalate issues for effective solution to line manager
- Liaise with fiduciary team to elicit answers and help them with the completion of outstanding items, where possible
- Meet deadlines, or provide explanation as to why deadline cannot be met well in advance to line manager
- Manage and record own time effectively and accurately
- Ensure action points from reviews and tasks are dealt with within required time frames
- Maintain Acumen database up to date in relation to client structures within portfolio
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com