We are looking for a Fiduciary Services Administrator to join our Group to assist in the administration of trust and corporate structures and to complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within established controls, guidelines and procedures. You will provide support to members of the team in carrying out general administration tasks.
- Processing client transactions as requested by members of the team.
- Maintenance of client records including updating database, filing and scanning.
- Preparation of statutory filings on the Guernsey Registry and other relevant Company Registries.
- Collection and maintenance of Customer Due Diligence.
- Assist with the opening of client bank accounts.
- Inputting of bank payments on to on-line platforms.
- Preparation and recording of outgoing mail and couriers.
- Ensure work is conducted in adherence to internal and regulatory practices and procedures.
- Prepare written correspondence for client for approval by the Line Manager.
- Draft board minutes and resolutions for approval by Line Manager.
- Manage and record own time effectively and accurately.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Ensure that timesheets are completed on a daily basis, with quality information provided
Skills and Experience
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification.
- 1-3 years previous experience (Role can be tailored to experience).
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Work under pressure, independently, effectively prioritise, manage time & workload to meet clients’ needs.
- Proactive, motivated, team player with a flexible attitude to complete additional tasks.