Due to growing demand, we are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary as part of our Advisory Trainee Programme. You will be responsible for assisting the Company Secretarial Services team in developing and managing an industry leading Company Secretarial service provision.
Due to growing demand, we are looking for an additional team member to support our Accountant and Group Head of Finance to carry out the accounting duties for the Group to ensure the timely, efficient and accurate maintenance of company ledgers, processing and payment of purchase invoices and invoicing and collection of client invoices.
- Assist with bookkeeping of Group company ledgers
- Assist in client invoicing and debtor collection
- Assist in client and group payroll
- Reconcile bank accounts and accounting records
- Assist in Accounts payable, creditor and supplier management
- Assist in preparing statutory and management accounts
- Accurately maintain financial records in Acumen
- Assisting with Regulatory monitoring and reporting
- Assisting with local tax returns and CRS/FATCA reporting
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience of working within an internal accounting role with support to complete further training
- Good computer skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Acumen or similar beneficial
- Good communication, accounting / analytical skills and attention to detail